- City Tree Christian School is an ethnically and socio-economically diverse school located in downtown San Diego.
- We serve as an outreach of First Presbyterian Church, committed to integrating educational excellence with the Bible-based teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Children will excel academically, be good citizens, and know God when we provide educational experiences, needed care and protection in a loving Christian environment.
- The school curriculum introduces children to a completely God-centered orientation of life, to help them develop a thoroughly Christian and Biblical worldview.
- Children will be taught a Christian way of living and playing together, interpreted through the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- They will learn to think of their world as given by God because of His perfect love for them.
- Each child develops differently and comes to school with a unique set of experiences; our teachers thoughtfully consider these individual needs as they daily work with students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San DiegoGrades: PK-12 | 435 students
2277 Rosecrans St.
San Diego, CA 92106
San DiegoGrades: PK-6 | 169 students
9939 Old Grove Road
San Diego, CA 92131
San DiegoGrades: PK-6 | 416 students
2640 Soderblom Avenue
San Diego, CA 92122
Chula VistaGrades: K-12 | 29 students
395 D St
Chula Vista, CA 91910
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 252 students
3014 Capps Street
San Diego, CA 92104
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.