City Tree Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- City Tree Christian School is an ethnically and socio-economically diverse school located in downtown San Diego.
- We serve as an outreach of First Presbyterian Church, committed to integrating educational excellence with the Bible-based teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Children will excel academically, be good citizens, and know God when we provide educational experiences, needed care and protection in a loving Christian environment.
- The school curriculum introduces children to a completely God-centered orientation of life, to help them develop a thoroughly Christian and Biblical worldview.
- Children will be taught a Christian way of living and playing together, interpreted through the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- They will learn to think of their world as given by God because of His perfect love for them.
- Each child develops differently and comes to school with a unique set of experiences; our teachers thoughtfully consider these individual needs as they daily work with students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: NS-8 | 125 students
4551 56th Street
San Diego, CA 92115
(619)582-3862 5.7 NS-8
- San Diego Grades: PK-7 | 54 students
4079 54th Street
San Diego, CA 92105
(619)229-2800 5.2 PK-7
- San Diego Grades: PK-6 | 349 students
2640 Soderblom Avenue
San Diego, CA 92122
(858)457-5895 9.2 PK-6
City Tree Christian school is a wonderful community of people that provides kids with a high quality education while teaching them to discover their gifts and utilize those gifts to serve God and others. Teachers and phenomenal and truly love their students. All the students get to experience band, Spanish, music, art, technology and excellent off campus learning trips.
- Posted by Parent - Sara D.
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.