Let Saint Alphonsus Liguori School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Age Requirements for admissions:3 year old preschool- 3 years of age by September 1 4 year old preschool- 4 years of age by September 1 Kindergarten- 5 years of age by September 1 First Grade- 6 years of age by September 1 Registration Process1.
- Contact the school office to arrange a personal tour. During your visit you will receive a tour of the facilities, observe classes in session, as well as discuss the school's philosophy, and curriculum.2.
- Complete the registration form and return it to the school office with your child's birth certificate, social security number, baptismal certificate (if Catholic), and the registration fee.
- After receipt of the registration form, health records will be requested.3.
- The school office will confirm your registration by email.In an effort to maintain acceptable class sizes in each grade, it is sometimes necessary to limit enrollment.
- When this is the case, the following priority scale is followed in accepting registrations:Students currently enrolled in St. AlphonsusSiblings currently enrolled in St. AlphonsusChildren of registered parishioners of St. AlphonsusChildren of Catholic non-parishionersChildren of non-CatholicsParishioner means families or individuals that are registered in St. Alphonsus Parish and that actively contribute to the life of the Parish.St. Alphonsus School admits students of any race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the school.
- St. Alphonsus School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, existing loan programs, athletic or other school administered programs.