Let Shore Country Day School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Shore's curriculum meets the needs of students who can be described as traditional, very strong learners.
- Admissions testing looks at areas of ability and developmental growth in PK to Grade 1 candidates.
- Ability and achievement testing looks at the older candidate's comfort with Shore's curriculum.
- Candidates to Grades 5-8 take the ISEE. At all levels, testing profiles are combined with School Evaluations and Parent Questionnaires for full consideration.
- Class day visits are an expected part of the admissions process and are combined with admissions testing for Grade Pre-K-4 candidates.