Shore Country Day School
- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-9
- Enrollment: 408 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
(View more info)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Joyous school environment
- Community Code which articulates community expectations for all
- Engrossing integrated curriculum projects at all grade levels
- Opportunities for Independent Study in Grades 6 to 9
- Physical Education or sports four to five times weekly
- Grade 9 program offering superior preparation for secondary school
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Shore Country Day School offer?
Shore Country Day School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer and Track and Field.
What is Shore Country Day School's ranking?
Shore Country Day School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Shore Country Day School?
The application deadline for Shore Country Day School is Feb. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Shore Country Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards