Let St. Peter Catholic School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- New Students All new students will be tested upon entry. They are on probation through at least the first semester, pending receipt, examination of records and assessment.
- In the event of discovery that the school cannot serve a student, the decision of the principal, in consultation with the Pastor, is final.
- Non-Catholic Students All are welcomed for enrollment at St. Peter Catholic School.
- Because of the nature of a Catholic school, religion is taught daily as part of the curriculum.
- Catholic values are also incorporated into all other aspects of the curriculum.
- Students are expected to attend Mass, study Scripture, and become involved in outreach activities.
- All students attending St. Peter Catholic School must participate in religion classes, including homework and parental involvement.
- All students must be present at all liturgical celebrations and prayer services.
- Non-Catholic students are encouraged to participate to the extent to which they are allowed by the Catholic religion and their own.
- Requirements for children entering 3K Age 3 before September 1st (Wisconsin Statute 118.4, 118.33 (6)) Immunization records Appropriate health information Birth certificate so we can copy the information Baptismal certificate Toilet trained Requirements for children entering 4K Age 4 before September 1st (Wisconsin Statute 118.4, 118.33 (6)) Immunization records Appropriate health information Birth certificate so we can copy the information Baptismal certificate if not already in school file Toilet trained Requirements for children entering 5K Age 5 before September 1st (Wisconsin Statute 118.4, 118.33 (6)) Immunization recordsAppropriate health information Birth certificate so we can copy the information Baptismal certificate if not already in school file Requirements for children entering Grade 1 Age 6 before September 1st (Wisconsin Statute 118.4, 118.33 (6)) Completion of 5 year old kindergarten program is a prerequisite to enrollment in first grade Signed record release from previous schoolHealth/immunization record Required Immunizations Wisconsin state law requires that ALL students attending public, private and parochial schools must follow minimum requirement immunizations for each age/grade level.
- Contact your doctor or local health department.Children with Exceptional Educational Needs St. Peter Catholic School may not be able to offer Special Education Programs for children with Exceptional Educational Needs.
- Whenever a student seeks enrollment into St. Peter Catholic School, the school shall inquire as to whether the student has a history of or is presently eligible for a special education and related services available under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).The admission, instruction, and retention of the students with disabilities or special needs shall be determined on an individual basis by the principal in consultation with the Learning Support Team.
- A student eligible for placement under IDEA should be enrolled in St. Peter Catholic School only if a program and resources are available to meet the student`s special needs.Whenever the identification or intervention of special needs indicates that a child may have Exceptional Education Needs, the child should be referred to the local public school to determine whether the child is eligible for services.