St. Peter Catholic School
- St. Peter School has been providing a Catholic education since 1881, with a strong legacy of excellence built on more than a century of service to our parish and our community.
- Our school offers a balanced education with emphasis on developing the whole child.
- Students are held to a high standard of achievement, and these high expectations enhance our students' self concept. Children are taught to recognize the presence of Christ in themselves and others.
- This reverence for people permeates all aspects of school life.
- Parents send their children to St. Peter School because of our academic excellence, our emphasis on values, and our supportive environment.
- Our teachers are caring Christian role s for our children.
- They are dedicated and enthusiastic about teaching and enter into a partnership with parents.
- At St. Peter School, each person is welcomed, respected and important.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cheryl Jaeger, Principal|
|Admissions Associate||Father Rick Stoffel, Pastor|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Creative Solutions, Cub Scouts and Girl Scouts, Junior Achievement Program, Mad Science Program, Math Study Group
Arts and Music Programs:
Bell Choir, Piano Lessons, Picasso's Arts & Crafts Club, School Choir, Violin Lessons
Learn what St. Peter Catholic School has to offer!
- 3K-5th grade program and Child Care
- Place strong emphasis on religious instruction and help children grow in their understanding of Christian living
- Staff qualified degreed faculty dedicated to academic excellence and strong Christian values
- Encourage parental involvement and committment to Catholic education
- Implement curriculum which meets and exceeds Archdiocesan and State requirements.
- Accredited by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee and the Wisconsing Council of Religious and Independent Schools
- Open our doors to ALL children, regarless of race, color, or ethnic background
- One classroom per grade level
- Tuition assistance available
- Before/After school childcare
- High academics and study skills
- Smart Boards, iPads, and ChromeBooks for all grade levels
- 14 extracurricular activities offered:Creative Solutions, Mad Science, Math StudyGroup, Picasso Arts and Crafts, Cub Scouts, GirlScouts, Piano, Violin, School Choir, and BellChoir. Also, 5th Grade may participate in CrossCountry, Track, Volleyball and Basketball
- Sacrament preparation for FirstCommunion and Reconciliation
- Mass attendance and participation
- Field trips
- Spanish (3K 5th Grade)
- Classroom visits and instruction biweekly by our parish priest
- Bussing available (4K - 5th grade)
- Home and School Association Group for parent involvement
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Slinger Grades: K | 63 students
799 Saint Paul Dr
Slinger, WI 53086
(262)644-8295 0.7 K
- Hartford Grades: PK-8 | 254 students
1025 Peace Lutheran Dr
Hartford, WI 53027
(262)673-3811 5 PK-8
- Hartford Grades: PK-8 | 88 students
245 High St
Hartford, WI 53027
(262)673-3081 5 PK-8
- Hartford Grades: PK-12 | 68 students
1810 Highway Cc
Hartford, WI 53027
(262)628-9838 5.3 PK-12
- West Bend Grades: NS-K | 131 students
1701 Vogt Drive
West Bend, WI 53095
(262)334-5300 6.3 NS-K
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.