- Students at St. Kilian are instructed through a variety of methods, including independent study, small group and whole group presentations, and cooperative learning.
- We believe that St. Kilian School is a child-centered, caring, Catholic community of learners dedicated to the Christian valued education of the whole person, spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally.
- The educational staff recognizes the individual God-given talents and capabilities of each student.
- Students experience academic progress through independent study, cooperative learning, and through small group and whole group presentations.
- St. Kilian School fosters an atmosphere of active intellectual pursuit in a self-disciplined environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HartfordGrades: PK-8 | 256 students
1025 Peace Lutheran Dr
Hartford, WI 53027
Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-8 | 102 students
N48w18700 Lisbon Rd
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
West BendGrades: PK-8 | 257 students
777 S Indiana Ave
West Bend, WI 53095
GreenfieldGrades: PK-8 | 190 students
8500 W Coldspring Rd
Greenfield, WI 53228
PewaukeeGrades: NS-8 | 161 students
N14w29143 Silvernail Rd
Pewaukee, WI 53072
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.