St Kilian School
- Students at St. Kilian are instructed through a variety of methods, including independent study, small group and whole group presentations, and cooperative learning.
- We believe that St. Kilian School is a child-centered, caring, Catholic community of learners dedicated to the Christian valued education of the whole person, spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally.
- The educational staff recognizes the individual God-given talents and capabilities of each student.
- Students experience academic progress through independent study, cooperative learning, and through small group and whole group presentations.
- St. Kilian School fosters an atmosphere of active intellectual pursuit in a self-disciplined environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HartfordGrades: PK-8 | 256 students
1025 Peace Lutheran Dr
Hartford, WI 53027
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 674 students
2215 N Palmer St
Milwaukee, WI 53212
- OconomowocGrades: PK-8 | 125 students
818 W Wisconsin Ave
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
- HartlandGrades: PK-8 | 300 students
526 Renson Rd
Hartland, WI 53029
- Iron RidgeGrades: K-8 | 14 students
W1880 Rock Road
Iron Ridge, WI 53035
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.