Let Stevens Childrens Home know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Stevens Treatment Programs is a private, non-profit, therapeutic residential treatment center and special education school, licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care and approved by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Referrals accepted for adolescents with behavioral and emotional problems with serious treatment issues that need a structured living and therapeutic environment that is safe and secure.
- The program is family-centered, youth-guided and truama informed. The special education school program provides individualized instruction as well as pre-vocational programs.
- Specialized treatment is available for adolescents with sexual behavior problems and adolescent fire setters. Individual, group and family therapy are provided by masters level clinical staff.
- A cognitive/behavioral approach gives youth the tools to be in control, to trust adults, and prepare them for a successful transition back to their families or step-down programs in their communities.