Let The Atonement Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Admission Process: The Atonement Academy considers applications for enrollment in grades Pre-K through 12.
- As a Catholic school within the Archdiocese of San Antonio, our academy serves the needs of parishioners and others who choose a classical and Catholic education of high quality for their children.
- We seek academically strong and well motivated students. Because space is limited, a priority structure exists within the admission process.
- Enrollment is year by year. When the annual enrollment process begins in January each year, top priority for admission consideration goes to returning families and parish families.
- Schedule a Visit: The only way to find out who we are is to visit our school and see it for yourself.
- During the school year, every visit starts at 8:45am with a tour of the school and concludes with daily school Mass (at 9:20).
- This gives you an opportunity to see the school in action and ask whatever questions you might have.
- Students seeking admission to 1st grade and above are required to take our placement exam.
- You can schedule your placement exam after the tour or at another time.
- The Placement Exam includes three sections: Writing Sample Computerized Math Placement Test Computerized Reading Placement Test Submit Records: The following documents are required for Acceptance: Two completed teacher recommendation forms Most recent immunization forms All available report cards Birth certificate Baptismal certificate (if applicable) All applicants to The Atonement Academy must fill out the online application form.