Let The Rivers School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Rivers seeks highly qualified students of proven academic ability and strong character for selected openings in grades 6 through 11. In addition, the Admissions Committee looks for students who will be strong citizens and contribute to our community through involvement in artistic, athletic, and co-curricular activities.
- In making its decisions, the Admissions Committee closely evaluates a student's current transcript, standardized test scores, teacher recommendations, and the quality of the student and parent applications.
- A campus visit with a student-led tour and an interview with an admissions officer are also required.
- No family should hesitate to apply to Rivers due to an inability to pay. Need-based financial aid is available to qualified applicants who file a separate application to Rivers through School and Student Services (SSS).Rivers admits academically qualified students of any race, religion, sex, disability, or national origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally available to its students.
- Rivers does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, color, ethnic, or national origin in our admissions policies, educational policies, financial aid and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs. Click here to inquire online.