Let The Woodward School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- The Admissions Process Step 1: A Discover Woodward Visit is the first step in the admissions process.
- We invite prospectiveparents to call the Admissions Officeand arrange your visit today! The visit introduces prospective students and their families to Woodward's campus, programs, great girls, dedicated staff and the energy and connectedness of our school community.
- Contact the Admissions Office to schedule a day to visit Woodward.
- Step 2: Admissions Testing It is suggested that candidates take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) or the Secondary School Assessment Test (SSAT).
- If the candidate has not registered to take one of these tests, Woodward will require that she take an assessment exam administered by, and hosted at, The Woodward School.
- Students entering grades 6-8 should register for the ISEE at www.iseetest.orgor by phone at 800-446-0320.
- Students entering grades 911 may register for the SSAT at www.ssat.org or at 609-683-4440.
- Students who have not taken the ISEE or SSAT and wish to apply to Woodward may register for Woodward`s assessment exam by contacting the School.
- Step 3: Complete the Application for Admission a) Download the Woodward Application from the websitewhich consists of a Parent Letter, the Application, Math and English Evaluation forms, and the Transcript Release Form. b) Open the downloaded files with Adobe Acrobat Reader, or another pdf reader.
- Print the application and record release forms. The application must be submitted in hard copy format; signatures are required.
- Step 4: Send the application, the records release authorization form, and a nonrefundable application fee of $50 -USResidents, $100 - International(must accompany application) to: Admissions Office The Woodward School 1102 Hancock Street Quincy, MA 02169 Admissions Round 1: Submit completed application, transcripts, including ALL available standardized test scores, and teacher evaluations before Friday, December 11, 2015. Decision letters will be mailed the week of February 8, 2016. Candidates applying after February 1st are welcome to submit applications which will be considered as space permits.