Let Virginia Chance School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Admissions decisions are based upon multiple criteria including but not limited to: age-appropriate development; academic readiness or qualification; maturity; affiliation with the school; diversity and gender balance; appropriateness of the match between the family and the school; availability.
- It is the policy of the school not to discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, or physical or mental disability that are unrelated to the ability to work or enjoy the benefits of the school’s programs, facilities or services.
- All persons are encouraged to apply. The admissions process includes: 1. a family touring the school 2.
- the submission of an Application for Admissions and application fee, with copies of evaluations/test scores/reports that exist (from schools, from professionals).
- Also required of each Kindergarten/Grade 1 applicant is a Teacher Recommendation Form. 3. two days of shadowing for Grade 1 - 5 applicants.