Let Waldron Mercy Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- 1. Complete the Application Form and return it to Waldron Mercy Academy with a non-refundable $100 fee and a recent color photograph of your child (photograph is optional).
- 2. Send the Release of Information Form to your child's present school, if your child is applying to kindergarten and grades one through eight.
- 3. When the application has been received, the admissions director will schedule a parent interview and guided tour.
- 4. At the interview, you will receive a teacher referral form. Please ask your child's present teacher to complete this form and return it to Waldron Mercy Academy.
- 5. Applicants for grades one through eight should be tested by a school psychologist.
- 6. After the test results, teacher referral form, and school records have been received, the admissions director will schedule a school visit for your child.
- 7. Arrangements can be made for a visit to the school prior to completing the application (All forms can be found on the WMA Web site, under "Admissions").