- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 410 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,605
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniform information can be found on the WMA Web site.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Fall/Winter/Spring Clubs, Forensics, Model U.N., Reading Olympics, Toshiba/ExploraVision Competition, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Liturgical Music Group, Orchestra, Rock Band, Theater, Visual Arts, Vocal Arts
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramurals, Three-Season Athletic Program
- Full-day early childhood class for three-year-olds, pre-kindergarten, kindergarten and grades one through eightHalf- and full-day Montessori for students, three to six years
- Child care available for children from three months to three years
- Average class size: 16
- Student/Staff ratio: 8:1
- Advanced degrees: 60% percent of faculty
- Setting: 35-acre suburban campus, just outside Philadelphia
- Accreditation: Middle States Association
- Honors: Recognized as a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence in 2001, 2009, and 2020 by the U.S. Department of Education; Middle States Association Program of Distinction in Service Learning
- Co-curriculars: Test-taking, student and research skills
- Extracurriculars: Vocal and performing arts, three-season athletic program, forensics, study skills, after school clubs and activities
- Founded in 1923; co-educational, since 1987
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Waldron Mercy Academy cost?
What sports does Waldron Mercy Academy offer?
What is Waldron Mercy Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Waldron Mercy Academy?
View the Waldron Mercy Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Waldron Mercy Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards