- The Wyndcroft School is a coeducational elementary day school for children in grades Early Childhood through eight.
- The mission of the school is to offer a rigorous academic program enabling the child to establish a firm foundation for a happy and successful future.
- The curriculum is classic and relevant to today's world - emphasizing basic skill instruction and character development in english, history, mathematics, science, foreign languages, and the arts.
- In a small class setting, the school endeavors to provide a safe nurturing environment fostering creativity, learning, personal integrity, determination, and respect for others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools (PAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||234 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please inquire for current tuition rates.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kate Borgeson|
|Admissions Associate||Michele Ribick|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, SoccerBasketball, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Lacrosse,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy Scouts, Drama Kids, Girl Scouts, Lego, Math 24, Select Chorus, The Wyndcroft Players (Spring Musical), The Wyndcroft Singers (Chorus), Wynd and String Ensemble Boy Scouts, Drama Kids, Girl Scouts, Lego, Math 24, Select Chorus, The Wyndcroft Players (Spring Musical),
The Wyndcroft Singers (Chorus),
Wynd and String Ensemble,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Bryn MawrGrades: PK-12 | 560 students
701 Montgomery Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
PottstownGrades: K-12 | 210 students
873 S Hanover Street
Pottstown, PA 19465
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.