The Knowledge Universe Early Childhood Educator Awards identify and celebrate the ''best of the best' in early childhood education.
Each year, a select number of the best of the best teachers are awarded with this prestigious award.
This year, Ms. Jaime was selected as one of the best! She was awarded for the amazing things she does as a Discovery Preschool teacher each day.
Congratulations Ms. Jaime! With a combined total of 178 years experience, the teachers at Pottstown KinderCare have served many children and families in the surrounding communities.
By providing a consistent learning and nurturing experience, the staff provide the opportunity for each child to grow successfully.
The relationships that have been cultivated over the years continue to grow.
We love to hear and celebrate student's accomplishments. They are ''our family!'.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Congratulations to our Knowledge Universe Early Childhood Educator Award winner Ms. Jaime! Welcome to the Pottstown KinderCare. We are conveniently located near the Armand Hammer Boulevard and Route 422 Entrance. We have been a presence in the community for over 25 years. Our staff commitment to Early Childhood Education and their years of service has enabled us to become NAEYC accredited and maintain a Keystone Star 4 rating. Our experts have designed our curriculum to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or kindergarten on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Our large outdoor play areas are fenced on all sides for your child's safety. These play areas are checked daily to maintain safe conditions. Staff maintain current First Aid and CPR certification along with annual fire safety training. Our center also conducts monthly fire and disaster drills. We pride ourselves on our dedication to your child's safety and well being.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRA, State and County Assistance
Endorse Pottstown KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.