Let Woodland Presbyterian School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Apply: Complete and return theApplicationwith the $75 application fee and photo.
- Make checks payable to Woodland Presbyterian School. Applications should be received in the Admission Office before December 15 for first round consideration of new students.
- Schedule a campus visit/tour. Schedule your child`s visit and testing dates. Class visits and testing are scheduled for the months of December and January and contracts for new students are mailed in mid-February.
- Applications will be accepted for any openings that remain available after the February date.
- ReturnRelease of Recordsform to Admission Office. This form is required for Woodland to receive information from your child`s current school.
- A copy of the following information is required for the admissions process: Official transcript of all previous academic work Most recent report card Most current standardized test scores A current Immunization Record Birth Certificate Educational or Psychological testing (if applicable) *June 15 is the birthday cut-off date.