Grades: Nursery School-PK
We at KinderCare are committed to providing the highest quality of child care and early childhood educational services in an environment that is safe, diverse and nurturing.
Our programs are developmentally appropriate; providing stimulating experiences, exploration and creativity that will strengthen your child's cognitive, social, emotional and language development.
Our team of educators come to work daily with a desire to love and teach children.
We appreciate that you have put your trust in us to take care of your most adored treasures.
We are committed to introducing a variety of fun and educational experiences to your child daily.
We welcome you to come and spend time getting to know us, you will be glad you did!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to our Acton KinderCare. Our Center is like "home away from home", where we try to be an extension of your family. There is always someone at the Center that families can talk to. We encourage telephone calls from families wanting to check in on their children. We also plan several family events throughout the year such as spaghetti dinners or summer cook-outs. We consistently strive to not only meet the needs of our families, but also exceed those needs. We believe that each day we are provided opportunities to play a positive role in the life of a child, and we embrace that opportunity for the honor that it is. We provide a balance between choice and structured activities, between group and individual pursuits, and between teacher and child-directed experiences. You can have confidence that your child receives the best care and education possible at KinderCare. As a team of early education specialists, we value each and every opportunity to encourage questions, foster children's development and encourage laughter. We believe that a whole child is a happy child.
- All of our staff go through a rigorous background check that includes not only a state Cori and DCF screening, but a national screening as well. Each member of our team is certified in both First Aid and CPR annually, and medications are administered with written physician/parental consent by certified trained administrators. Our playgrounds are completely fenced in. The health and safety of our children is our utmost priority.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Childcare Search Childcare Resources Childcare Resource Center Will accept any subsidy/voucher program.
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
90 Hayward Rd.
Acton, MA 01720
ActonGrades: 8-12 | 60 students
380 Massachusetts Avenue
Acton, MA 01720
ConcordGrades: NS-8 | 316 students
200 Strawberry Hill Road
Concord, MA 01742
ConcordGrades: 9-12 | 395 students
1400 Lowell Road
Concord, MA 01742
LittletonGrades: NS-8 | 205 students
2 Old Pickard Lane
Littleton, MA 01460
October 20, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.