Grades: PK-8 | 330 students
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic School was established in 1958 by Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church.
- The program includes a full-day kindergarten through eighth grade.
- The school is fully accredited by the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department, recognized by the Texas Education Agency and affiliated with the National Catholic Education Association.
- The mission of Blessed Sacrament Catholic School is to provide, within an active Christian learning environment, quality education and formation of the whole person by nurturing the development of each child's talents in the love and service of God and community.
- We believe that education is a process of continual growth.
- It is our school's vision to teach as Jesus did, to develop each child's abilities and talents to his/her optimum levels regarding spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical, and social growth.
- We encourage our students to live a life of Christian witness and community service based on the ministry of Jesus.
- The Eucharistic celebration, The classroom setting, and the extracurricular activities are all instruments for teaching this philosophy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||330 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San AntonioGrades: K-8 | 217 students
119 Octavia Pl
San Antonio, TX 78214
San AntonioGrades: PK-8 | 490 students
770 W Ramsey Rd
San Antonio, TX 78216
San AntonioGrades: PK-8 | 170 students
1202 Fair Ave
San Antonio, TX 78223
San AntonioGrades: PK-8 | 270 students
905 Kentucky Ave
San Antonio, TX 78201
San AntonioGrades: K-8 | 247 students
307 John Adams Dr
San Antonio, TX 78228
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.