Grades: PK-8 | 330 students
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic School was established in 1958 by Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church.
- The program includes a full-day kindergarten through eighth grade.
- The school is fully accredited by the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department, recognized by the Texas Education Agency and affiliated with the National Catholic Education Association.
- The mission of Blessed Sacrament Catholic School is to provide, within an active Christian learning environment, quality education and formation of the whole person by nurturing the development of each child's talents in the love and service of God and community.
- We believe that education is a process of continual growth.
- It is our school's vision to teach as Jesus did, to develop each child's abilities and talents to his/her optimum levels regarding spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical, and social growth.
- We encourage our students to live a life of Christian witness and community service based on the ministry of Jesus.
- The Eucharistic celebration, The classroom setting, and the extracurricular activities are all instruments for teaching this philosophy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||330 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San AntonioGrades: K-8 | 217 students
119 Octavia Pl
San Antonio, TX 78214
San AntonioGrades: PK-8 | 490 students
770 W Ramsey Rd
San Antonio, TX 78216
San AntonioGrades: PK-8 | 170 students
1202 Fair Ave
San Antonio, TX 78223
San AntonioGrades: PK-8 | 270 students
905 Kentucky Ave
San Antonio, TX 78201
San AntonioGrades: K-8 | 247 students
307 John Adams Dr
San Antonio, TX 78228
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.