Grades: Nursery School-PK
The teachers and staff at Knowledge Beginnings Brookline are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of fifteen years in the early childhood education field.
Many of our staff has been here for over a decade.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate Credentials, Bachelorâ€™s degree, or Masterâ€™s degree in Early Childhood Education.
Our team strives for excellence through continuing education, taking classes at local universities as well as participating in our twice annual Professional Development Days.
All of our staff and CPR and First Aid certified.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to Knowledge Beginnings Child Development Center in Brookline! We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We have a team of passionate and dedicated care givers who create a warm and positive environment for each child. Our central location is convenient to the city, suburbs and local medical campuses. We are located right off Route 9 with close proximity to both bus and T routes. We have a unique and aesthetically beautiful physical space with an abundance of natural light and spacious classrooms. With an attached private outdoor playground and indoor gym space, we are well equipped to provide your child with the space and materials to thrive from birth through prekindergarten.
- You can be sure that your child will be safe and well cared for here at Knowledge Beginnings in Brookline. Families and visitors gain entry to our building through our secure front door; families use a pin code while visitors ring the door bell and are escorted into the lobby. Our private playground is fully fenced in and can only be accessed through the school. For all of our staff we provide training in first aid & CPR, and complete criminal background checks.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 pm, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Roxbury CrossingGrades: K-10 | 114 students
53 Parker Hill Ave
Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120
BrooklineGrades: NS-8 | 294 students
67 Harvard St
Brookline, MA 02445
Jamaica PlainGrades: 2-9 | 21 students
161 S Huntington Ave
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
BostonGrades: NS-K | 90 students
477 Longwood Ave
Boston, MA 02215
BostonGrades: 5-12 | 436 students
103 Pilgrim Road
Boston, MA 02215
December 07, 2016
In addition to complying with all the usual admissions requirements, international students must also obtain a student visa. Here are five tips to help you navigate the admissions process.
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.