- Burlington School was founded in 1974 as a private pre-school with extended daycare center.
- This multi-lingual 34 year old institution has since then grown and expanded its program to serve children ages 2 to 10 years.
- Nursery, Pre-Kinder, Kindergarten (2-5 years), Elementary (I-IV) 6-10 years old.
- We are registered under the California State Department of Education.
- We have a highly effective administration and supervision personnel.
- Our staff are well-trained and experienced in the fields of Early Childhood and Elementary Education.
- We are located between Beverly Blvd. and Temple Street just one mile away from the Hollywood Freeway and 5 minutes away from Downtown Civic Center.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West HollywoodGrades: PK-6 | 531 students
563 N Alfred St
West Hollywood, CA 90048
Los AngelesGrades: NS-8 | 270 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Valley VillageGrades: PK-8 | 186 students
5243 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, CA 91607
Los AngelesGrades: K-8 | 276 students
2911 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Beverly HillsGrades: PK-8 | 195 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212