Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
- Epiphany Lutheran School is part of the total ministry of The Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Epiphany.
- At this School, students learn within the context of Christian community.
- The faculty, in cooperation with parents, provides the resources and the motivation by which students are encouraged to gain and to develop wholesome attitudes as well as to strive toward a high level of knowledge and skills: academic and physical, spiritual and social.
- Each student is important as a child of God with Individual talents and needs.
- Epiphany School challenges them to acknowledge Jesus as Lord and Savior, to respect one's own worth and that of others, and to develop exemplary qualities of character around a code of Christian values as a basis for making responsible, God-pleasing decisions.
- With these tools, the School hopes that the graduate will continue to work for the betterment of society in a constantly changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||385 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 148 students
8515 Ridge Boulevard
Brooklyn, NY 11209
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 92 students
260 Eastern Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11225
BrooklynGrades: NS-8 | 172 students
920 Park Place
Brooklyn, NY 11213
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 818 students
181 Lincoln Place
Brooklyn, NY 11217
BrooklynGrades: KG-9 | 112 students
567 Kingston Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11203
I am a parent of two boys that attends this school. It was a recommendation to me I tried it and their both loves it. it is a great school, a no nonsense school and the teachers are great. the principle are approachable . I would recommend this school , my kids are learning very well there and i have no plans to move them,
- Posted by Parent - osand
Hello, I would like some information about applying my son to your school for the 2013-2014 school year. He currently attends public school and is in the second grade. Please contact me at your convienence, I would like to also attend an open house. Thank You so much for your time. All the Best, Diana Lipari 347 215 4426 1236 Pacific St. Apt. 4D Brooklyn, NY 11216
- Posted by Parent - hippi
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.