Grades: 9-12 | 900 students
- First Coast Academy High School, a division of Atlantic International Institute, Inc. First Coast Academy High School provides high quality correspondence high school educational programs to help students from throughout the world earn their high school diploma entirely through distance learning or online.
- First Coast Academy is a complete high school, registered with the Florida Department of Education.
- Through our program, you get a diploma instead of just a piece of paper showing you passed a GED equivalency examination.
- Our distance learning method is endorsed by the United States Department of Education and is successfully used by leading universities across the country as well as all the U.S. Armed Forces.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||900 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$545|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Donna Speegle|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 1677 students
7400 San Jose Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
JacksonvilleGrades: 5-12 | 17 students
13328 Dunn Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32218
JacksonvilleGrades: 6-12 | 94 students
440 Lenox Sq
Jacksonville, FL 32254
JacksonvilleGrades: 1-12 | 219 students
Po Box 40112
Jacksonville, FL 32203
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 607 students
7587 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.