Grades: PK-5 | 114 students
- The Flatbush Seventh-day Adventist School is an elementary institution whose philosophy of Christian Education is rooted in the Scriptures and the writings of Ellen G. White.
- The instrument is predicated on the belief that each student is unique and of inestimable value.
- The curriculum therefore, is designed to facilitate the holistic development of each child.
- The primary purpose of the Flatbush Seventh-day Adventist School is to prepare all students for productive life within the home, the school, the church, the society, and the world hereafter.
- To this end therefore, the Flatbush Seventh-day Adventist Church School is fully committed to enable the child to think intensively and critically, and to develop a sound character.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||cash & check|
- Flatbush Seventh-day Adventist School 5810 Snyder Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11203 Registration: ...............New Students Only: July 29 - 31, 2013 Returning Students: August 5 - 7, 2013 and on August 6, 2013 would be late evening Registration 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm Called the school at 718-922-6390 for more information. This is for the new school year 2013-2014
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 125 students
1260 Ocean Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11230
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 385 students
721 Lincoln Place
Brooklyn, NY 11216
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 818 students
181 Lincoln Place
Brooklyn, NY 11217
BrooklynGrades: NS-5 | 405 students
3520 Tilden Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11203
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 1368 students
2937 86th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11223
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.