Grades: 9-12 | 55 students
- International Learning Academy's philosophy is that learning is a personal experience.
- Optimum learning occurs when education focuses on the individuals strengths, interest and rate of progress.
- Each student is gifted in at least one area.
- Oftentimes, school programs actually prevent individuals from pursuing their gifts due to curriculum structure.
- The ILA high school curriculum, allow their students to study and interact with one subject at a time.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NaplesGrades: NS-12 | 716 students
13275 Livingston Road
Naples, FL 34109
NaplesGrades: K-12 | 33 students
2801 County Barn Rd
Naples, FL 34112
NaplesGrades: NS-12 | 562 students
7100 Davis Boulevard
Naples, FL 34104
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.