Grades: PK-2 | 124 students
- Educational, therapeutic, and family support services offered to children ages 0-8 with all types of developmental disabilities.
- Services are offered in center-based clasrooms as well as in community sites and homes.
- A toddler class is available for children 18-36 mo.
- A specialized program for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder utilizes an ABA approach based on the principles of Verbal Behavior Training.
- Integrated programming is offered onsite in collaboration with Head Start.
- A large outdoor area offers an unique fully accessible playground and children's garden, bike/trike path, wooded trails and large open sunny and shaded spaces for outdoor play.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SpringvilleGrades: K-9 | 106 students
186 Franklin St
Springville, NY 14141
CollinsGrades: 3-12 | 9 students
13961 Sisson Hwy
Collins, NY 14034
YorkshireGrades: KG-12 | 111 students
Po Box 599
Yorkshire, NY 14173
West FallsGrades: PK-8 | 238 students
525 West Falls Road
West Falls, NY 14170
South WalesGrades: 7-12 | 135 students
Po Box 85
South Wales, NY 14139
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.