Grades: K-12 | 55 students
- Lisbon Falls Christian Academy began in 1974 with eighteen students attending that year.
- The goals of our Academy are to train Christian youth of every ability in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, and good citizenship.
- We believe a Christian school is an extension of the Christian home.
- Students of Lisbon Falls Christian Academy have an an opportunity to attend both the Regional and International Student Conventions sponsored by School of Tomorrow.
- The purpose of the Regional and International Student Conventions is to give young people opportunities to develop leadership skills.
- God's word tells us in Romans 12:1 and 2 that Christian youth should not only be different from the world but should also set a standard of excellence! The Student Conventions help promote school spirit and an excitement about Christian education.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Lisbon Falls Christian Academy also viewed these schools: St. John's Catholic School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.