Grades: K-12 | 55 students
- Lisbon Falls Christian Academy began in 1974 with eighteen students attending that year.
- The goals of our Academy are to train Christian youth of every ability in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, and good citizenship.
- We believe a Christian school is an extension of the Christian home.
- Students of Lisbon Falls Christian Academy have an an opportunity to attend both the Regional and International Student Conventions sponsored by School of Tomorrow.
- The purpose of the Regional and International Student Conventions is to give young people opportunities to develop leadership skills.
- God's word tells us in Romans 12:1 and 2 that Christian youth should not only be different from the world but should also set a standard of excellence! The Student Conventions help promote school spirit and an excitement about Christian education.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Lisbon Falls Christian Academy also viewed these schools: St. John's Catholic School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.