Grades: PK-12 | 67 students
- The Open Bible Academy was founded in 1976 to provide the children of Christian families with a Bible-based education in a separated Christ-centered atmosphere.
- The academy strives to prepare young people for the academic and spiritual challenges of the future while assisting parents in their Biblical responsibility to train their children.
- The Open Bible Academy offers classes from K4-12, and utilizes the BJ Press curriculum.
- All classroom material and instruction is Christ-centered and Biblically presented.
- The Bible is integrated throughout the entire curriculum.
- Christian education clearly presents all subject matter in light of scripture with a biblical view of God as well as guiding principles to equip students for life.
- The staff of the Academy is comprised of dedicated, trained, and experienced teachers.
- Each staff person is committed to the emotional, physical and spiritual development of the students.
- The goal of the Open Bible Academy and its staff is to prepare young people for a life-long walk with the Lord Jesus Christ whether they serve the Lord in the secular world or in the ministry.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants and polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,400|
|Tuition Notes||Multiple child discounts offered|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||AACS National Fine Arts Competition, AACS State & Regional Fine Arts Competitions, Elementary and Middle School Art, Elementary and Middle School Music Classes, High School Choir, Middle School Choir, Music Lessons, Physical Education: all grades Music Lessons, AACS National Fine Arts Competition,
AACS State & Regional Fine Arts Competitions,
Elementary and Middle School Art,
Elementary and Middle School Music Classes,
High School Choir,
Middle School Choir,
Physical Education: all grades,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WakefieldGrades: 9-12 | 198 students
14 Winship Drive
Wakefield, MA 01880
ReadingGrades: 6-12 | 740 students
101 Willow St.
Reading, MA 01867
CambridgeGrades: 9-12 | 440 students
1 Matignon Rd
Cambridge, MA 02140
DorchesterGrades: 9-12 | 311 students
100 Savin Hill Ave
Dorchester, MA 02125
MiltonGrades: 9-12 | 335 students
930 Brook Road
Milton, MA 02186
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.