- Optimal Child Development is a non-profit organization licensed by the State of California, providing quality child care for the children ages 2 through 4 years 9 months.
- Optimal Christian Academy is an accredited private, co-educational facility providing quality education for students K-4th and middle school 5th-8th.
- Optimal Child Development Center/Christian Academy are operated by the Board of Directors of Optimal Schools.
- Optimal Schools admit students of any Race, Color, Nationality or Ethnic Origin.
- All Rights, Privileges, Programs and Activites are availablle to all students of Optimal Child Development Center/Christian Academy.
- Optimal Schools do not discriminate on the basis of Race, Sex, Color, National or Ethnic Origin in the admission of it's Educational Policies, Athletics, Admissions and School Administered Programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CerritosGrades: K-6 | 98 students
11330 166th St
Cerritos, CA 90703
Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 228 students
846 E El Segundo Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90059
GardenaGrades: K-8 | 306 students
1473 W 182nd St
Gardena, CA 90248