Grades: PK-12 | 884 students
- Rye Country Day School is a coeducational, college preparatory school dedicated to providing students from Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 with an excellent education using both traditional and innovative approaches.
- In a nurturing and supportive environment, we offer a challenging program that stimulates individuals to achieve their maximum potential through academic, athletic, creative and social endeavors.
- We are actively committed to diversity.
- We expect and promote moral responsibility, and strive to develop strength of character within a respectful school community.
- Our goal is to foster a lifelong passion for learning, understanding, and service in an ever-changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||884 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||134 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||22 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$31,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies for each grade level.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Matthew Suzuki|
|Admissions Associate||Laurie Pinkham|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Fencing, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Squash, Tennis, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Fencing,
Field Hockey, Football,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TarrytownGrades: K-12 | 847 students
293 Benedict Avenue
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Dobbs FerryGrades: 5-12 | 658 students
49 Clinton Avenue
Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522
New RochelleGrades: KG-12 | 153 students
100 Overlook Cir
New Rochelle, NY 10804
BronxGrades: PK-12 | 1140 students
5250 Fieldston Road
Bronx, NY 10471
KatonahGrades: 6-12 | 355 students
260 Jay St
Katonah, NY 10536
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.