St Paul Christian Academy
|School Membership(s)||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Christian (no specific denomination)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 6|
|Total Students||400 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||8% (TN School Avg.: 20%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||51%|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Matriculation Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,250|
|% on Financial Aid||15%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,500|
|Admissions Director||Julie Dilworth|
|Admissions Associate||Shari Shephard|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Track and Field|
- "St. Paul Christian Academy integrates academic excellence with a passion for Christ to develop a strong foundation for young leaders who uniquely shape the world in which they live."
- St. Paul is a mission driven school. Our mission reflects the three pillars that we work on each and every day at St. Paul - academic excellence, passion for Christ and leadership development. We believe our students are the next generation that will be shaping our future and these pillars are the foundation we are building for them.
- We teach our students the basic foundations, but we also teach them to think. Our ERB scores are at the top of our peer schools in Nashville. In addition, St. Paul students consistently perform very well at the schools where they matriculate.
- We believe that we can be strong academically and still have a strong passion for Christ. Therefore, our students learn about God's word and their place in His world. 6th grade students read morning devotions to our students. Each class presents a chapel for us during the year.
- Not only do we expect our students do well academically at their next schools, but we also expect them to be strong leaders. We begin teaching leadership in the 3rd grade through our buddy program. Leadership training continues in grades 4-5 and culminates in our leadership rich 6th grade experience.
Profile last updated: 09/06/2012
Facebook School Page:
Gr. PK-6 | 0 mi. away
Gr. PK-6 | 0.3 mi. away
Gr. 5-12 | 0.9 mi. away
Gr. K | 1.4 mi. away
Gr. 7-12 | 1.9 mi. away
Gr. PK-12 | 2 mi. away