|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||: ADD, ADHD, Aspersers, students all across the Autism Spectrum, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, Dyslexia, TBI, and Twice Exceptional, plus many other learning differences.|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||31%
State avg.: 37%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||100%|
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Art History, Calculus (AB & BC), Calculus AB 1, Calculus AB 2, Computer Science A, English Literature and Composition 1, English Literature and Composition 2, Environmental Science, Latin, Physics B, Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism, Physics C: Mechanics, U.S. Government & Politics, U.S. History 1, U.S. History 2|
|Average SAT score||2312|
|Average ACT score||29|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Because every child has an individualized learning plan the tuition varies depending on the Educational Option (Full Time K-12, Public/Private School Augmentation, Homeschool Assistance, Homework Support, Supplemental & Developmental Enrichment and Educa|
|% on Financial Aid||5%|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Mullen|
|Admissions Associate||Teresa A. Bronsky|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Game Theory Club, Robotics Club, Strategy Game Club Robotics Club, Game Theory Club,
Strategy Game Club,
- Every student is taught one-on-one with a teacher at their level.
- Bridge Builder Academy is a Full-Time Private School, Home School Support, Public School Supplementary and Tutoring Center all in one.
- Our students spend only 2 to 4 hours per day in the classroom
- Our teachers have MASTERS DEGREES and are CERTIFIED and HIGHLY QUALIFIED. We also have COLLEGE PROFESSORS that are accessible to teach our students.
- We teach students that do not fit into traditional and/or private schools for many different reasons.
- We teach students with learning differences.
- We teach students who are Gifted and Talented.
- We teach students that are "professional children" (these are children that are already working a careers, such as actors, actresses, singers, ice skaters, ballet dancer, or a career that simply doesn't permit them to attend traditional style schools for their education.)
- Our curriculum is FULLY ACCREDITED and INDIVIDUALIZED to the needs of each student.
- We offer DUAL CREDIT and AP courses.
Profile last updated: 07/14/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 405 students
7777 Osage Plaza Parkway
Dallas, TX 75252
RichardsonGrades: PK-3 | 37 students
1149 Rockingham Dr
Richardson, TX 75080
DallasGrades: PK-12 | 807 students
15720 Hillcrest Road
Dallas, TX 75248
DallasGrades: PK-KG | 92 students
15765 Hillcrest Rd
Dallas, TX 75248
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 301 students
18011 Hillcrest Rd
Dallas, TX 75252