|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADD/ADHD, Aspergers, dyslexia, mild autism, Gifted and Talented|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||31% (TX School Avg.: 34%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||100%|
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Art History, Calculus (AB & BC), Calculus AB 1, Calculus AB 2, Computer Science A, English Literature and Composition 1, English Literature and Composition 2, Environmental Science, Latin, Physics B, Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism, Physics C: Mechanics, U.S. Government & Politics, U.S. History 1, U.S. History 2|
|Average SAT score||2312|
|Average ACT score||29|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Because every student has an individualized learning plan the tuition varies depending on the program type (supplemental, full time, homework help).|
|% on Financial Aid||8%|
|Admissions Director||Michael L. Bronsky|
|Admissions Associate||Teresa A. Bronsky|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Game Theory Club, Robotics Club, Strategy Game Club Robotics Club, Game Theory Club,
Strategy Game Club,
- Every student is taught one-on-one with a teacher at their level.
- Bridge Builder Academy is a Full-Time Private School, Home School Support, Public School Supplementary and Tutoring Center all in one.
- Our students spend only 2 to 4 hours per day in the classroom
- Our teachers have MASTERS DEGREES and are CERTIFIED and HIGHLY QUALIFIED. We also have COLLEGE PROFESSORS that are accessible to teach our students.
- We teach students that do not fit into traditional and/or private schools for many different reasons.
- We teach students with learning differences.
- We teach students who are Gifted and Talented.
- We teach students that are "professional children" (these are children that are already working a careers, such as actors, actresses, singers, ice skaters, ballet dancer, or a career that simply doesn't permit them to attend traditional style schools for their education.)
- Our curriculum is FULLY ACCREDITED and INDIVIDUALIZED to the needs of each student.
- We offer DUAL CREDIT and AP courses.
Profile last updated: 05/12/2013
Plano Plano Christian Academy
(Christian)0.6 mi | 85 students | Gr. K-12
Plano St. Mark Catholic School
(Roman Catholic)0.8 mi | 682 students | Gr. K-9
Plano The Children's Workshop
Plano Faith Lutheran School
(Lutheran Church -- Missouri Synod)1.1 mi | 126 students | Gr. PK-12
Plano Messiah Lutheran Lambs Early Childhood School
Early Childhood / Day Cares (Lutheran Church -- Missouri Synod)1.6 mi | 210 students | Gr. PK-K