Grades: K-8 | 628 students
- Saint Bonaventure School operates as a service to the parishioners of Saint Bonaventure Parish.
- St Bonaventure School provide a Christ-centered, academically excellent, and safe school environment in which all children can achieve their maximum God-given potential.
- We hold that our religious identity is the heart of our school.
- Staff, students and parents strive to model a strong and challenging faith.
- We seek an enduring faith community based on Jesus command to love one another.
- Saint Bonaventure School is a lived experience of Church beliefs, traditions, and sacramental life, bringing the students to Christ.
- We commit ourselves to a challenging curriculum that integrates the subjects of religion, language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, the arts, technology and health/physical education with themes rooted in Gospel values and Catholic tradition.
- We foster a supportive and challenging climate that affirms the dignity of all persons within the school community.
- An essential dimension of our school philosophy is a focus on the needs of the whole person.
- Recognizing that today's students are tomorrow's leaders, Saint Bonaventure School balances high expectations with respect for individual differences.
- Students are encouraged to manage their lives effectively, assume responsibility for their actions or failure to act and internalize positive healthy attitudes of personal value and self-worth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Total Students||628 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Huntington BeachGrades: PK-8 | 564 students
19692 Lexington Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
WestminsterGrades: K-8 | 101 students
13431 Edwards Street
Westminster, CA 92683
Huntington BeachGrades: PK-12 | 201 students
7661 Warner Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.