Grades: 9-12 | 519 students
- St. Francis High School is a Roman Catholic, Franciscan, college preparatory school that serves young men of diverse faiths and backgrounds from throughout Western New York.
- Conducted by the Conventual Franciscan Friars, the entire school community works to develop the whole person through academic excellence, religious principles, and a wide variety of extracurricular activities.
- Imbued with the spirit of St. Francis of Assisi, we prepare young men to use their knowledge for the good of society and to see God in all people, especially the poor and neglected.
- We envision graduates who will live the Gospel of Jesus Christ and become leaders who are known by their faith, critical thinking, service to others, integrity, self-discipline, concern for the environment, and an openness to lifelong learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||519 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BuffaloGrades: 9-12 | 722 students
845 Kenmore Ave
Buffalo, NY 14223
BuffaloGrades: 9-12 | 262 students
601 Mckinley Pkwy
Buffalo, NY 14220
BuffaloGrades: 9-12 | 814 students
1180 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14209
TonawandaGrades: 9-12 | 267 students
39 Ohara Rd
Tonawanda, NY 14150
BuffaloGrades: 5-12 | 580 students
1250 Amherst St
Buffalo, NY 14216
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.