Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
- We invite you to consider St. John the Baptist Catholic School when selecting an educational program for your child! SJBS educates the whole child: academically, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- SJBS is a wonderful family orientated community.
- We are proud of our students and their accomplishments.
- We have excellent teachers and staff who are dedicated to the students.
- You may visit our campus by contacting Mrs. Horyza for an appointment by calling 408-262-8110.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||237 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||30 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|Tuition Notes||estimated fee|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,
- St. John the Baptist Catholic School Serving Families of Milpitas and the greater Santa Clara Valley since 1987. Quality Education in the Catholic Tradition.... * Challenging its students in grades Pre-K - 8 *Balanced curriculum provided by nurturing highly - trained educators. *Extended Care available for K - 8 grades before and after school hours 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM * fully accredited by WASC & WCEA SJBS where faith and learning come together in harmony.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
400 W Campbell Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
Los AltosGrades: PK-8 | 261 students
625 Magdalena Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94024
San JoseGrades: PK-8 | 348 students
300 O'Connor Drive
San Jose, CA 95128
San JoseGrades: NS-K | 95 students
1170 Foxworthy Avenue
San Jose, CA 95118
San JoseGrades: NS-8 | 383 students
3435 Birchwood Lane
San Jose, CA 95132
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.