- The Learning Experience School believes that all children and young adults should be provided the opportunity to play, grow and learn academically, socially and at work in the community.
- The Learning Experience Primary School is committed to providing a state of the art educational program to all of its students.
- The Infant and Toddler Stimulation Program provides families with a comprehensive parent training program that enables them to be active participants in their child’s education from the beginning.
- Children may enter this “center based” program at 3 weeks of age and it is designed to benefit children until 36 months of age.
- Parents, caretakers and/or guardians will meet with the Infant Teacher once a week for a one and 1?2 hour session.
- This class consists of one teacher, two babies and their families.
- During that time the adults are taught practical and specific infant and toddler stimulation techniques to use with their child at home.
- The Learning Experience School’s Infant and Toddler Stimulation Program has one, for you for your individual baby.
- Along with belief the belief that given the right start and the right challenges, the sky is the limit for these wonderful young ones.its students.
- The Infant and Toddler Stimulation Program provides families with a comprehensive parent training.
- The goal of The Learning Experience School is to provide the highest quality of education for children and young adults with mild to moderate developmental disabilities from birth to adulthood.
- The curriculum and mission of the school is designed to give students the knowledge and living skills necessary for them to work and live as independently and successfully as possible in the community.
- Our mission is to provide our students with activities and programs to enhance the educational development of students with disabilities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Alexandra M. Salas|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North Miami BchGrades: NS | 20 students
1890 Ne 25th Ave
North Miami Bch, FL 33180
MiamiGrades: PK | 20 students
10950 Sw 34th St
Miami, FL 33165
MiamiGrades: PK | 145 students
10545 Sw 97th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 111 students
1475 Nw 14th Ave
Miami, FL 33125
MiamiGrades: NS-8 | 68 students
8000 Sw 112th St
Miami, FL 33156