Grades: PK-9 | 551 students
The upper school students and faculty collaborate on a special STEAM art project based on the play “An Enemy of the People”! #TVSknights #KNIGHTNATION
- Our Mission Our mission is to develop ethical values, promote academic competency and foster enthusiasm for learning.
- Our Vision Educating the child's mind, body, and spirit through Christian values in an ever-changing world.
- In order for the mission of the school to be accomplished, we use the whole brain learning methods in a Christian community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||551 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||ACT Aspire test in 9th and 10th grades, ACT Practice in 9th and 10th grades, PSAT in 10th and 11th grades|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 1 / Jun. 30 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Cost: K-4th 10,700 5th-8th 11,000 9th/10th 14,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs, Beach volleyball, Indoor volleyball, Key Club, Performing Arts, Strength and Conditioning, Wellness Room Key Club, Wellness Room, Arts and Music Programs,
Strength and Conditioning,
- At the heart of the North Naples United Methodist Church lies The Village School, an educational institution that welcomes the opportunity to develop each child's mind, body, and spirit by teaching timeless Christian values in an ever-changing world.
- At The Village School, our mission is to develop these values, promote academic competency, and foster enthusiasm for learning. We accomplish these goals by using whole brain learning methods which stimulate children's use of varied intelligences.
- Teachers model the values that the school emphasizes through Christ Skills. The skills form the base for the discipline model. Instead of a formal Code of Conduct with rules and consequences, the teachers make a covenant with the students to do their best to live up to these standards, with the concepts of grace and forgiveness emphasized.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NaplesGrades: PK-12 | 591 students
3000 Orange Blossom Drive
Naples, FL 34109
NaplesGrades: NS-12 | 716 students
13275 Livingston Road
Naples, FL 34109
NaplesGrades: 9-12 | 242 students
3000 53rd St SW
Naples, FL 34116
NaplesGrades: PK-12 | 224 students
14785 Collier Blvd
Naples, FL 34119
NaplesGrades: PK-8 | 241 students
16100 Livingston Rd
Naples, FL 34110
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.