Grades: Nursery School-PK
Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
As a nationally accredited child development program, our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
Families meet with teachers three times per year to review their childâ€™s progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to Wood River KinderCare in Spring Texas. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your childÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s growth in the areas of social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. In addition to a safe, secure and stimulating environment for your child to grow up in, you will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. You child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked security entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests or emergency pick up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well-being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
2349 Fm 1960 East
Houston, TX 77073
SpringGrades: 8-12 | 56 students
Po Box 130730
Spring, TX 77393
SpringGrades: UG | 4 students
200 Noble St 5
Spring, TX 77373
SpringGrades: K-4 | 100 students
1027 Spring Cypress Rd
Spring, TX 77373
SpringGrades: PK-KG | 35 students
19027 Joan Leigh
Spring, TX 77388
October 25, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.