- Since 1927, the Yeshivah of Flatbush has stood at the forefront of American Jewish education and has set the standard of excellence emulated by other academic institutions.
- It has imbued its students with a thirst for knowledge, a commitment to Zionism, a love of the Hebrew language and the dedication to serve the greater Jewish and secular communities.
- The school philosophy is a synthesis of Judaic studies, liberal arts and extracurricular activities that places great emphasis on the students' character development.
- It has evolved into a unique complement of Jewish and American values that focuses on all aspects of education and enables our graduates to meet the challenges of college and life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||633 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||66 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 818 students
181 Lincoln Place
Brooklyn, NY 11217
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 1090 students
170 Joralemon St
Brooklyn, NY 11201