Let Adda Clevenger School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- We are a small school with a big offering: on top of a full and rigorous core academic program, students have specialized instruction in music, dance, art, creativity, speech and drama. Performance is a central feature of the arts program since this is where students learn to maintain focus over extended time periods, to collaborate, to prioritize and organize their time, to learn how to succeed as well as how to manage failure and disappointment. Performance is also fun and gives students concrete objectives to work towards.
- Universal participation in all aspects of the school, both academic and the arts, is a requirement.
- To be successful in this physically and academically challenging environment, students need strong and constructive support and encouragement from their families.
- The restrictions we place on admission are those of number and academic ability and we work with transfer students and families to help smooth the transition from mainstream programs.
- We assess students by observing their interaction and participation during a 2-3 day school visit, and we request historical records and teacher recommendations in order to ensure compatibility of child and school.
- All applications will be treated in a fair and sensitive manner; all Admissions materials received are handled and maintained as confidential materials.
- ACS is committed to the concept of equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, or other legally impermissible factors.