Let Crean Lutheran High School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Admissions Process & General Information: The Admissions Committee reviews each applicant holistically, taking into account the unique gifts and talents of each student.
- Please follow the steps below in a timely manner to ensure your future enrollment at CLHS!Application Process Step 1:Complete the online application found at the top of the CLHS home a page at www.CLSHS.org. You will receive notification that your application was received.
- Step 2:Directly after filing the application, please remit the $25.00 application fee (non-refundable).
- A link to our online payment process can be found on the "Admissions" page under "Application Process".
- Step 3:Download the "Request For Records" form made available on the "Admissions" page under "Application Process" and submit a signed copy to your current school.
- Step 4:Finally, submit two letters of recommendation. CLHS requires an academic reference from a teacher and a non-family character reference.
- An online form is provided on the "Admissions" page under the "Application Process".