Let Divine Child High School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- While Divine Child High School considers students of all faiths, we give preference to Catholic students during our admissions process. Eighth graders wanting to apply for freshman year take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) in November or December. Students also complete our online Application For Admission found on our website.
- In addition, the applicant's school would forward 7th and 8th grade report cards and test scores directly to Divine Child.
- Acceptance letters and academic scholarship announcements are mailed in late January.
- Students can apply for admission after those dates if room in the class exists. Students wanting to be considered for sophomore or junior entry may apply after February 1.
- While an admission test is not required, we consider grades from the last two years of school along with the Application For Admission.
- Second semester entry (mid-January) may be possible for freshmen and sophomores. Please contact Divine Child's admissions office for details. Students and parents with admission questions are highly encouraged to contact Divine Child High School directly at 313-216-0891 x268.