Let Grace Christian School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- All students must have a desire to attend Grace Christian School. Parents must complete and return a student application form (available at the school office or on the school website) to the school office, with the application fee.
- The school office will arrange an interview with each new student accompanied by at least one parent or legal guardian.
- The administration may also request an interview with returning students requesting re-admission.
- Any new student entering the 2nd-12th grades must bring a final copy of his report card from the previous grade.
- Any new student entering 10th-12th grades must also bring a copy of his transcript.
- Any new student entering the 3rd 9 th grades will take a pre-admission assessment test.
- The preadmission test fee must be paid on or before the test date.
- Upon completion of the test, the parents will be informed of the results and reasons for acceptance or denial. Once the registration fee has been paid in full after acceptance into GCS, a student will be considered fully registered.
- This fee is non-refundable. All other enrollment fees must be paid before the first day of school for the student.
- Parents must sign a Statement of Cooperation, along with any 7th - 12th grade students enrolled by those parents.