Holy Name Catholic School
- Holy Name Catholic School has made a world of difference in the lives of Sheridan's most caring and curious young people.
- Our school is dedicated to academic and spiritual excellence and provides students a solid foundation for a promising future.
- Sheridan is located in northeastern Wyoming at the foot of the beautiful Big Horn Mountains.
- Our school consists of a Pre-School and Pre-K through Eighth Grade.
- A Holy Name Catholic School educaiton is characterized by academic excellence, integration of faith & learning, and opportunities to serve others.
- The school provides a family-like setting in which every student contributes and grows academically, spiritually, and as an individual.
- Children are encouraged to develop a personal connection to God that will serve them long after they leave the classroom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sheridan Grades: K-8 | 15 students
1300 W 5th St
Sheridan, WY 82801
(307)674-6434 1.4 K-8
- Buffalo Grades: 7 | 2 students
201 Aspen Dr
Buffalo, WY 82834
(307)684-9062 33.3 7
- Buffalo Grades: PK-K | 120 students
25 Patch Rd
Buffalo, WY 82834
(307)684-7509 46.6 PK-K
- Saint Xavier Grades: K-8 | 152 students
212 Mission Loop
Saint Xavier, MT 59075
(406)666-2215 59.3 K-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.