Holy Name Catholic School
- Holy Name Catholic School has made a world of difference in the lives of Sheridan's most caring and curious young people.
- Our school is dedicated to academic and spiritual excellence and provides students a solid foundation for a promising future.
- Sheridan is located in northeastern Wyoming at the foot of the beautiful Big Horn Mountains.
- Our school consists of a Pre-School and Pre-K through Eighth Grade.
- A Holy Name Catholic School educaiton is characterized by academic excellence, integration of faith & learning, and opportunities to serve others.
- The school provides a family-like setting in which every student contributes and grows academically, spiritually, and as an individual.
- Children are encouraged to develop a personal connection to God that will serve them long after they leave the classroom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sheridan Grades: K-8 | 15 students
1300 W 5th St
Sheridan, WY 82801
(307)674-6434 1.4 K-8
- Buffalo Grades: 7 | 2 students
201 Aspen Dr
Buffalo, WY 82834
(307)684-9062 33.3 7
- Buffalo Grades: PK-K | 120 students
25 Patch Rd
Buffalo, WY 82834
(307)684-7509 46.6 PK-K
- Saint Xavier Grades: K-8 | 152 students
212 Mission Loop
Saint Xavier, MT 59075
(406)666-2215 59.3 K-8
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.