Let St. Mary Catholic School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- The initial steps for admission to SMS are completion of the Prospective Student form, submission of current and prior year report cards and the current/prior year EOG`s or standardized test results and a copy of your child`s birth certificate.
- A Principal Evaluation Form, completed by the Principal of your child`s former school, should be faxed or mailed directly to St. Mary School.
- The Principal of St. Mary School will review all records and will make the decision of acceptance.
- The principal makes final decisions for all admissions. Every effort is made to meet the needs of children of all learning styles and abilities.St. Mary School will not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, national or ethnic origins.
- Admission priority is given to siblings of students presently enrolled in grades pk3 through 8th and active members of St. Mary Parish and all Catholic parishes including transfers from out-of-town parishes.