St. Mary Catholic School
- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 208 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,320
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
7320 Non-Catholic 5980 Registered/Active Catholics
% on Financial Aid
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
- The initial steps for admission to SMS are completion of the Prospective Student form, submission of current and prior year report cards and the current/prior year EOG`s or standardized test results and a copy of your child`s birth certificate. A Principal Evaluation Form, completed by the Principal of your child`s former school, should be faxed or mailed directly to St. Mary School. The Principal of St. Mary School will review all records and will make the decision of acceptance. The principal makes final decisions for all admissions. Every effort is made to meet the needs of children of all learning styles and abilities.St. Mary School will not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, national or ethnic origins. Admission priority is given to siblings of students presently enrolled in grades pk3 through 8th and active members of St. Mary Parish and all Catholic parishes including transfers from out-of-town parishes.
Profile last updated:
Endorse St. Mary Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.