Top North Carolina Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 55 top school membership associations in North Carolina, serving 481 private schools (58% of all schools) and 95,076 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (19% of schools), Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (15% of schools) and Other school association(s) (12% of schools).
Christ Covenant School Photo - Not only does CCS have the fastest runner in the State Championships, the boys Cross Country team brought home second place in 2019-20! See more about sports at www.christcs.com/athletics.
Flaming Sword Campus Photo - One of our kindergarten students poses for the camera in his Woody Toy Story Outfit. "There's a snake in my boot !!!"
Rocky Mount Academy Photo - RMA seniors historically have the highest SAT scores among local public and private schools. They are accepted into some of the best colleges and universities in the nation each year. Since the first graduating class, almost 100% of graduates have attended college.
Top North Carolina Private Schools by Membership Association (2020-21)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 38 Schools1,397 Students17.65% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students100.00% Minority
- 53 Schools15,510 Students14.04% Minority
- 57 Schools13,009 Students16.11% Minority
- 31 Schools3,720 Students16.41% Minority
- 3 Schools466 Students15.36% Minority
- 4 Schools377 Students23.60% Minority
- 92 Schools27,796 Students20.62% Minority
- 5 Schools607 Students14.15% Minority
- 9 Schools2,717 Students10.23% Minority
- 1 Schools95 Students36.25% Minority
- 2 Schools431 Students2.97% Minority
- 1 Schools263 Students1.94% Minority
- 6 Schools1,024 Students6.17% Minority
- 4 Schools515 Students8.95% Minority
- 2 Schools326 Students18.75% Minority
- 1 Schools118 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools101 Students10.34% Minority
- 4 Schools956 Students14.06% Minority
- 16 Schools664 Students42.58% Minority
- 2 Schools2,488 Students7.57% Minority
- 4 Schools2,234 Students8.77% Minority
- 2 Schools158 Students7.96% Minority
- 2 Schools308 Students34.36% Minority
- 2 Schools353 Students4.60% Minority
- 7 Schools2,799 Students15.45% Minority
- 3 Schools298 Students9.09% Minority
- 30 Schools1,356 Students25.62% Minority
- 1 Schools1,624 Students20.13% Minority
- 13 Schools4,142 Students8.93% Minority
- 50 Schools22,379 Students13.64% Minority
- 2 Schools412 Students21.70% Minority
- 4 Schools348 Students53.85% Minority
- 1 Schools245 Students20.54% Minority
- 39 Schools9,791 Students17.13% Minority
- 7 Schools869 Students23.83% Minority
- 4 Schools498 Students21.68% Minority
- 4 Schools1,634 Students5.97% Minority
- 7 Schools417 Students11.01% Minority
- 2 Schools314 Students3.92% Minority
- 1 Schools248 Students25.38% Minority
- 3 Schools491 Students99.08% Minority
- 9 Schools741 Students18.23% Minority
- 8 Schools936 Students15.11% Minority
- 36 Schools6,564 Students22.66% Minority
- 59 Schools10,595 Students19.05% Minority
- 10 Schools2,074 Students13.78% Minority
- 1 Schools208 Students8.76% Minority
- 71 Schools30,178 Students13.76% Minority
- 32 Schools9,291 Students12.05% Minority
- 10 Schools4,208 Students19.68% Minority
- 34 Schools11,106 Students14.09% Minority
- 4 Schools975 Students19.93% Minority
- 1 Schools98 Students5.68% Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students3.06% Minority
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?