Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Chesterbrook Elementary School in Cary is dedicated to providing challenging academics, personalized attention for each student, and strong partnerships among parents, teachers, students and staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Chesterbrook Elementary School in Cary we believe:
- When given the right opportunities, all children can reach their full academic potential, cultivate positive relationships, and become motivated lifelong learners.
- Quality learning is achieved through instructional sensitivity to all learning styles and active, engaged, project-based lessons.
- Students deserve a learning environment where they feel emotionally, socially and physically secure and accepted.
- All individuals in our school community will teach and model courage, respect, compassion, citizenship, perseverance, responsibility, honesty, fairness and good judgment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RaleighGrades: NS-5 | 438 students
1141 Raleigh School Drive
Raleigh, NC 27607
- RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 1189 students
7409 Falls Of Neuse Rd
Raleigh, NC 27615
- CaryGrades: K-12 | 776 students
1330 Old Apex Rd
Cary, NC 27513
- RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 1466 students
7300 Perry Creek Road
Raleigh, NC 27616
- CaryGrades: PK-8 | 509 students
810 High House Rd
Cary, NC 27513
I go to Chesterbrook and I absolutely love it! I've gone there for 5 years. The teachers there are so committed to making the students feel comfortable and I love the warm environment Chesterbrook puts you in right away. Teachers are committed to what they do and they turn kids who go there into absolute rock stars. Honestly, I couldn't ask for a better school to go to because I have so many friends and so many teachers that know me from past and present and love all of the other students that go there. We love this school -- and the administration is honest, caring open and awesome.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - t smith
We love Chesterbrook. I have a child in preschool and one in Elementary. Couldn't say nicer things about the teachers, the quality of education. Moreover, the kids feel like they belong and look forward to going back each day. LOVE LOVE LOVE this school!
- Posted by Parent - puhri
Chesterbrook is a great school. I have children in both the preschool and elementary programs. The staff are dedicated to educational excellence, they have a great character education program for the elementary students and a wide variety of afterschool programs for all students. My kids hate to leave school at the end of the day, which indicates they feel the same way that I do!
- Posted by Parent - heilm
Nearby Homes for Sale
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.