Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Chesterbrook Elementary School in Cary is dedicated to providing challenging academics, personalized attention for each student, and strong partnerships among parents, teachers, students and staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Chesterbrook Elementary School in Cary we believe:
- When given the right opportunities, all children can reach their full academic potential, cultivate positive relationships, and become motivated lifelong learners.
- Quality learning is achieved through instructional sensitivity to all learning styles and active, engaged, project-based lessons.
- Students deserve a learning environment where they feel emotionally, socially and physically secure and accepted.
- All individuals in our school community will teach and model courage, respect, compassion, citizenship, perseverance, responsibility, honesty, fairness and good judgment.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cary Grades: K-12 | 776 students
1330 Old Apex Rd
Cary, NC 27513
(919)303-2560 1.9 K-12
- Cary Grades: PK-10 | 176 students
112 Byrum St.
Cary, NC 27511
(919)465-2113 3.3 PK-10
I go to Chesterbrook and I absolutely love it! I've gone there for 5 years. The teachers there are so committed to making the students feel comfortable and I love the warm environment Chesterbrook puts you in right away. Teachers are committed to what they do and they turn kids who go there into absolute rock stars. Honestly, I couldn't ask for a better school to go to because I have so many friends and so many teachers that know me from past and present and love all of the other students that go there. We love this school -- and the administration is honest, caring open and awesome.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - t smith
We love Chesterbrook. I have a child in preschool and one in Elementary. Couldn't say nicer things about the teachers, the quality of education. Moreover, the kids feel like they belong and look forward to going back each day. LOVE LOVE LOVE this school!
- Posted by Parent - puhri
Chesterbrook is a great school. I have children in both the preschool and elementary programs. The staff are dedicated to educational excellence, they have a great character education program for the elementary students and a wide variety of afterschool programs for all students. My kids hate to leave school at the end of the day, which indicates they feel the same way that I do!
- Posted by Parent - heilm
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.