St Michael The Archangel School
- St. Michael School, a vital part of the mission of St. Michael the Archangel Catholic Church, serves students from Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8.
- Current enrollment is 529 students. We have two classes per grade, with a full-time instructional teacher's assistant assigned to each classroom, from PrK through Grade 5.
- We offer a FULL day PreK class. The St. Michael Parish also offers a half-day preschool program. www.stmichaelpreschool.com
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Connections program - call for information|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||522 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Dress uniform for weekly Wednesday Mass)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
- St. Michael Catholic School Mission: St. Michael the Archangel Catholic School provides a Christ-centered Catholic education, with a focus on academic excellence, and development of the whole person, through our core values of service, reverence, and leadership.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raleigh Grades: PK-8 | 414 students
5815 Falls of the Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919)865-5750 12.4 PK-8
- Cary Grades: K-12 | 817 students
1330 Old Apex Rd
Cary, NC 27513
(919)303-2560 1.2 K-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.