- For 61 years, OLL has been providing the students of Raleigh and the surrounding areas a quality Catholic education.
- Founded by the Sisters of the Holy Cross in 1954, the school has also seen religious and educational leadership from the Sisters of Mercy, Sisters of Notre Dame and the IHM Sisters.
- Members of our dedicated and creative staff offer the students basic core classes in Religion, Language Arts, Social Studies, Math, and Science.
- We also offer an expanded curriculum in Spanish, Technology, Music, Art, Media, and PE. OLLS also provides after school care and a variety of extra curricular activities such as sports, strings, and band.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||524 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 1466 students
7300 Perry Creek Road
Raleigh, NC 27616
CaryGrades: PK-8 | 509 students
810 High House Rd
Cary, NC 27513
RaleighGrades: K-8 | 537 students
10000 Saint Francis Drive
Raleigh, NC 27613
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 643 students
3400 White Oak Rd
Raleigh, NC 27609
RaleighGrades: PK-8 | 494 students
4523 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
This school is awesome.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - peace
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.